What are cookies?
Cookies are files generated by websites during a visit. They are small text files which can be stored on the browser or hard drive of your device (computer, mobile ,tablet, etc.) in order to identify these devices. The cookies contain settings for the site, profile information and other information.
Our website uses these two functional cookies:
- qtrans_front_language, which saves your choice of language for the site for a year.
- cookie_consent, this tells you clicked ‘Okay, I agree’ and means the notification shouldn’t be shown again for a year.
You can set cookies. How?
Cookie settings can be changed in the browser,
- If you use the Google Chrome browser
- If you are using the Safari browser
- If you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer
You have no cookies stored for this website